Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rainer

This adorable little guy has been diagnosed with Leukemia. Please keep Rainer, Mary Beth, Ken and the rest of the children in your thoughts and prayers while they undertake the monumental task of healing little Rainer.

Mary Beth really loves her blogging community and I am sure she will post again when she has the time and strength. In the meantime, please send her your thoughts and good wishes. I briefly searched for a blog for parents of children with cancer but didn't find one. If anyone can find one, please send Mary Beth the link.

Fight little guy. Fight.

4 comments:

Gift of Green said...

Oh Carrie. This makes me sick. There are a lot of good organizations for families like Mary Beth's. I work as a hospital librarian so I will try to put together something for her - maybe you can forward on to her.

Gift of Green said...

Actually, Carrie. If Mary Beth goes to carepages.com or caringbridge.com, she may finds some families that live close to her that are going through the same thing.

Carrie said...

I've only talked to her mother so far. But I will email her these links. I'm sure if she goes near the internet, she will at least be checking her blog, my blog and email. I just don't imagine she'll have the time or will anytime soon. It is heartbreaking.

Murdock Scott said...

This is the kind of thing that always tears me up. I hope Rainer gets well, He sure looks like a tough little guy in his skull and cross bones t-shirt. I am wishing for the best for him and his family.