Saturday, March 15, 2008

Having a plan

Rainer is home! Mary Beth is very positive and ready to get on with it.

She and I are very different in many aspects of our personality. She is an incredible nurturer. I am a below average nurturer. I am outgoing and she is more introspective. One way in which we are both alike is that we react by, for lack of a better explanation, having a plan. Though I am very much "ask questions" and Mary Beth is more "wait and see", once we know we both want to move onto the next thing.

So, she's staying at home with Rainer for the next 8 weeks and is thinking about a daily schedule. I think that the day should include some reading. Lots of Boynton. Moo, Baa, La La La! And Boynton has a new website with stuff to do!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Incredible suggestions for scheduling under the comments on my blog. I agree that book time is essential. It really will help to add structure.

Gift of Green said...

You're a "below average" nurturer?! I doubt it!