Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chemo Starts Today

Dear Little Rainer - You are better than this thing. As they fill your beautiful little body with these big bad fighting chemicals, remember that you have to come through. Picture it as walking through the cloudy, firey battlefield to your mama and "eursy" waiting on the other side. Let the fighting wage on because those chemicals have to do their job. But don't let them draw you into the battle. You bring your soul and little body past the battle. Hugs to you, your mama and daddy.

4 comments:

Geggie said...

I'm not exactly sure how I ended up at your blog, but I think it was a good thing. I don't know that it's appropriate that I comment on Mary Beth's blog, but please know that I'm saying prayers for Rainer and his family.

Carrie said...

Actually, I think Mary Beth would be grateful to see a comment on her blog. She values her blogging community. And I think it is a very non-intrusive way to show support.

Our Adventures As A Family of 4.... said...

I too, was looking for a MaryBeth update and saw your comments on her blog and clicked on your blog. I will go over and post some comments to Marybeth on her blog. Please let her know we are out here praying/thinking healing thoughts for little Rainier and Marybeth and family. So sad to hear little Rainier is sick. Thank you for posting an update on your blog. Please keep us informed of how he's doing.

Gift of Green said...

Thank you, Carrie.