Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring at last...sort of

Well, at the beginning of the week the heat kicked on because it was so cold. Then yesterday it broke 80 degrees and today the high was 85. So, unless the predicted temperatures of 76 and below actually happen in the next few days, I'd say we've moved straight on into summer. I totally need a pedicure.

On a more fun note, I have been given some stemware and other items by my father's first wife. (That's a REALLY LONG post for the future.)

Here are two of my favorite items, though the pictures, just taken with my cell phone, aren't great.

There are three of these glasses...







And this very pretty blue creamer...

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Hi Carrie. We thought we were moving straigt to summer as well. It was in the freaking 90's on Monday and Tuesday. Now it's down in the 60's again. Go figure. I'm happy, though--I prefer a cold spring. It will be hot soon enough. I like that blue gravy boat very much.

Carrie said...

How are you? I miss new posts. Everything ok?