Sunday, July 20, 2008

I share well with others

I've always wanted to put that on my resume.

Anyway, Amy at Gift of Green nominated me for a blogging button. Very exciting. I got it because I comment on her blog. I've been delinquent in both posting and commenting. But as is appropriate, I am passing it on. So, my first ever blogging button goes to (drum roll) (as if it is a surprise)...

Salt and Chocolate

American Correspondent - I've posted on her blog though I don't know if she's posted on mine.

and

Lies by Doc - who is both fortunate and unfortunate enough to be my very talented cousin. So, he's obligated to post on my blog occasionally.

As per the request, I am linking to this post which is about organ donation and transplant. I am privileged to know this family and Addison is waiting on a liver transplant.

If you aren't already, consider being an organ donor.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Thank you Carrie. I'll have to visit Amy's blog and see what this is all about.

Murdock Scott said...

I have always thought I was fortunate to be your cousin. I guess there may be a downside, but that comes from being in such a wacky family in general and not related to you specifically. : )

Clearly I am under no obligation lol! just look how far behind I am in checking in. Sorry about that. I was totally shocked to see how much time had gone by since I last visited. I feel like a heel. : P

I should just set up a feed (subscribe) like a modern technocrat. heh.

Thank you for the button! I will look into it and apply it to my site once I have read up on the link.

At first glance it looks to be about organ donor awareness and that is something I can sure get behind. : )