Monday, May 26, 2008

Not a quirk

I have been tagged to post a "Six Unspectacular Quirks" meme, which I will accomplish soon. But I felt like I should post my most recent not-a-quirk. This is more the result of sustained and deliberate effort over 22 years, initially undertaken when I was just 20, the result of a spectacular quirk. I'm very proud. Nathan graduated from Grinnell on May 19th, completing a double major in Political Science and Psychology, in just 7 semesters. I am very, very proud.

Here are a couple of pictures.





And from the journey,
I'm really VERY, VERY, VERY PROUD!

7 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Congratulations to Nathan!!! What a proud mama you must be! And to complete a double major in 7 semesters--that is just amazing. It's Rory Gilmore-esque, as a matter of fact! And that last picture is freaking adorable. Congrats to you both!

Murdock Scott said...

Well done!

Seems you are pretty good at rising them young-uns. : )

Gift of Green said...

Wonderful!!!!!!

Mary Beth said...

Hey Carrie. Bring on the quirks, girl!

Mary Beth said...

Still waiting for the quirks! (Not to harass you or anything).

Mary Beth said...

Carrie, did you join the clothesline challenge?

Gift of Green said...

Oh, hello. :) I FINALLY mailed the books out to you last week - you should receive them at any moment if you haven't already (hopefully you haven't MOVED or something since I last got your address! Ha!).

Quirks.